If you are a CareCredit cardholder and have queries like Synchrony Care Credit online account access, How to make Care Credit Payments, Pay Bill Online, Customer Service Contact Details like phone number, email address and other doubts, then be with this page to get solutions to your all queries.
Care Credit is a health credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. This card is made for your health and wellness needs. You can use the Care Credit card to pay at more than 250,000 health provider locations, including (Eyes) Vision Care, Dentist, Animal/Pet Care, Dermatology, Fitness/Gym, Spa, Primary Care Centers, Clinics, (Listening) Hearing, Pharmacies, Personal Care, Chiropractic, Cosmetics, Lab Tests and Diagnostics, Specialists, Weight Loss, buying surgical and non-surgical instruments and many more hospitals & health systems. Care Credit card is also accepted at some retail locations, you can also refer to the agreement on the official website for guidelines.
Care Credit Card helps you pay for medical treatments for all family members and for those who are not covered by medical insurance. The Synchrony Bank CareCredit card comes with many financing options. You can also utilize this card repeatedly for small needs and pay the bills by logging into your CareCredit account before the due date.
Table of Contents
How To Apply For A New CareCredit Card Online
If you are a Citizen of the United States and above the age of 18 then you can apply for CareCredit Card online by following the easy steps mentioned below:
- Visit CareCredit prequalifying status check link: https://www.carecredit.com/apply/
- Select your health category from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Get Started” option.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN/ITIN & Mobile Number.
- Hit the “Continue” option.
- Enter more details and submit it if asked.
- Now, your eligibility for applying for a care credit card will be checked.
- If you are qualified for the credit card, you will be allowed to instantly apply for it.
- And if not approved, you need to fulfil the required guidelines and apply again.
Note: Prequalification lets you know that whether you are eligible for applying CareCredit card or not. If found eligible, you can instantly apply for a new care credit card oniline through the portal. And if not found eligible or the prequalification turns out be failed then apply with joint application. It is to be noted that checking the prequalification doest affect your current credit score.
Apply for Care Credit Card By Phone Call: It is the most simple and short process to apply for this health credit card. You must be residing in the United States and above the age of 21 to apply for a CareCredit card by phone. Dial the toll-free number (800) 677-0718 to apply for the Credit card. This number is available 24*7, and the application takes place through an automated voice recording service.
Care Credit Card Login Steps Online
If you want to manage your Care Credit card account, like updating your profile, changing the account password, changing the payment due date, bill paying etc. You have to sign in to your Care Credit card account. Follow the steps below to log in to your care credit card online dashboard:
- Visit Synchrony Care Credit’s official site: https://www.carecredit.com/
- At the top right side, go to the “Log in” option.
- Click on the suitable option, “Consumer Log In” or “Provider Log In”.
- Enter your CareCredit User Name and Password.
- Hit the ”LOG IN” button.
- You have successfully logged into your Care Credit account.
- Now, start managing your credit card account online.
- In the end, remember to log out after using the web portal.
How To Change/Reset Your Synchrony Care Credit Login Password
If you have forgotten your CareCredit login password or want to change it for security purposes, follow the simple steps to change or reset your Care Credit card account sign-in password.
- Go to the Care Credit official website.
- At the top right corner, move to the “Log In” option.
- Click on the “Consumer Log In” option.
- Click on the ”I forgot my Password” option.
- Enter your User ID, the last four digits of your SSN number and your date of birth.
- Tap on the ” Continue” option.
- Enter the new login password and confirm it.
- You have successfully changed your Care Credit id password.
How To Retrieve/Recover Care Credit Synchrony Login User Name
If you have forgotten your User Name, follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve your CareCredit User ID:
- Visit the CareCredit website: https://www.carecredit.com/
- At the top-right section, go to the “Log In” option.
- Click on I forgot my ”User Name”.
- Enter your carecredit account number.
- Fill in the last four digits of your social security number (SSN) & DOB.
- Hit the “Continue” option for verification.
- Your Care Credit Username will be displayed on the screen.
- You will also get your forgotten carecredit user id in the registered email address.
Care Credit Card Payment Options Explained
You can make Care Credit bill payments in many ways: online, by smartphone, by phone call, or by sending payment to the mailing address, paying as a guest (Direct Pay) and using the mobile app. Don’t worry! I will elaborate on every method in this blog post.
How To Pay Care Credit Online
- Go to www.carecredit.com.
- Navigate to the Log In option.
- Hit the Consumer Log-In option.
- Enter your care credit card user name & password.
- Click on the login button.
- Move to the Payment section.
- You can now see your due payment bill.
- Complete the carecredit bill payment online.
Care Credit Pay Bill By Phone:
In this generation, every individual has a smartphone and the internet, which has made a remarkable change in today’s world. Things have become easy and short. You can pay bills with a care credit card, check statement, last payment details, shopping details, etc. Now, people don’t have to run outdoors to make their dues paid, they can do it easily with the help of their phones. Let’s learn how to make Care Credit Card Payments by smartphone:
- Take your smartphone.
- Switch on mobile data.
- Launch a web browser like Chrome.
- Enter this URL: “www.carecredit.com” in the top address bar.
- Open the above-typed website.
- Go to the Log In option from the menu.
- Click on Consumer Log In.
- Enter your carecredit User ID and Password to sign in.
- After logging in, move to the bills & payment section.
- Check your due payment.
- Finally, pay the care credit bill.
- You have successfully made your Care Credit payment through your smartphone.
Note that if the carecredit website does not load correctly on your smartphone’s web browser then turn on the desktop mode.
Care Credit Bill Pay Online As A Guest Without Logging In:
- Go to the care credit guest pay link: Click Here
- Enter your carecredit card number.
- Fill in the last four digits of your SSN & ZIP Code.
- Tick mark the option, ” I’m not a robot”.
- Click on the “FIND ACCOUNT” option.
- The website will look for your care credit account details.
- See the carecredit due bill on your screen.
- In the end, pay the bill via various online payment methods.
CareCredit Card Pay Bill By Mailing Address:
Pay your pending care credit card bill by sending the amount to the payment address given below in the table. You also need to attach a few documents like bill statements and account details. You can also contact the care credit customer service number and ask them for the full mailing address for safety.
|Care Credit Payment Address||Synchrony, PO Box 960061, Orlando, FL 32896-0061, United States Of America.|
Synchrony Care Credit Bill Payment By Phone Call:
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this care credit payment number: 866 893 7864.
- Make a call on the above-typed phone number.
- Listen to instructions carefully.
- Give your care credit card number & other details.
- Know your due carecredit card bill.
- Complete the bill payment.
|Care Credit Payment Phone Number||866 893 7864|
Steps To Pay CareCredit Card Bill By Mobile App:
- First, download the carecredit app from App Store.
- Install the synchrony care credit application.
- Launch the mobile app.
- Log in with your username & password.
- Go to the MAKE A PAYMENT section.
- Click on the “PAY MY CARECREDIT ACCOUNT” option.
- Finally, complete the bill payment.
- You can also pay your healthcare bill using the app.
How To Register For CareCredit Card Online Access
- Go to carecredit official website.
- Navigate to Log In > Consumer Log In.
- Click on “I want to Register”.
- The care credit account registration page will be opened up.
- Enter your account number, the last four digits of your SSN & Date Of Birth.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Complete these two sections: Verification & Profile Setup.
- In the end, complete the Confirmation section to get your care credit username and password.
- You can use the received user id and password to manage your care credit account online.
It is compulsory to register your carecredit card for online account management via the web portal and mobile app. Without registering, you can’t get your user name and password which are required for the logging purpose.
Care Credit Customer Service
The Care Credit Card Customer Service Number is 866 893 7864, through which you can contact the carecredit customer support team from Monday to Sunday during the time (8:00 AM To 12:00 Midnight). You can get any query or issue resolved within a few hours by just calling on the care credit customer care number.
|Care Credit Card Customer Service||Care Credit Customer Service Numbers|
|Care Credit Customer Service Contact Number||866 893 7864|
|Care Credit Phone Number||(866) 893-7864|
|Synchrony Bank Care Credit Phone Number||866 893 7864|
|Credit Care Phone Number||(866) 893-7864|
|Synchrony CareCredit Official Website||www.carecredit.com|
|Customer Care Working Hours||8:00 AM To 12:00 Midnight EST|
|Available Calling Days||Monday Through Sunday|
|Manage Your Account Online||https://www.carecredit.com/howcarecreditworks/existing/|
|Care Credit Online Account Access Link||https://www.synchrony.com/accounts/?client=paysol|
|Download Mobile App||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syf.cc&hl=en_IN&gl=US|
|Live Chat||Not Provided|
|Customer Service Email Address For Support||Email ID Not Provided|
|Contact Us Page||https://www.carecredit.com/contactus/|
|CareCredit Corporate Address||2995 Red Hill Avenue Suite 100, Costa, Messa, CA 92626|
|Credit Card Apply Call Number||(800) 677-0718|
How To Talk To Live Agent On Care Credit Support Call
Follow the steps below to talk to a live person on a carecredit customer service call:
- Open the caller app.
- Dial this phone number 866 893 7864.
- Wait for a few seconds for the call to connect.
- Now, your call will be connected to a care credit agent.
- Talk to the customer care executive.
- Get your query solved instantly.
CareCredit Social Media Links
Other Synchrony Bank Credit Card Articles:
How can I contact care credit customer service?
You can contact the care credit customer service support centre by calling this phone number 866 893 7864.
What is the minimum credit score for applying for a care credit card?
The minimum credit score needed for applying for a new care credit card is 670 or above. Check your credit score before applying online or offline to avoid unnecessary rejection.
How can I live chat with a care credit agent?
As of now, Care Credit does not provide any live chat service, so contact the agent by calling the customer care number.
What is the eligibility for a care credit card?
You must be a USA citizen and a minimum of 18 years of age. And those who want to apply for this card by call must be 21 years of age. The least credit score needed for approval ranges from 670 to 739.
What is care credit card APR and charge?
The APR for a care credit card depends on the service category and other details selected while applying. The minimum interest charge is 2 dollars. For exact fees and charge details, refer to the credit card agreement.