This blog post will provide information on the Indigo credit card account online access to manage your account, bill payment methods and customer service number for support or help.
Indigo card is issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank( Member Of FDIC) and operated by Genesis FS Card Services. Indigo Platinum MasterCard is easily manageable through the online dashboard, where you get features like 24/7 account access, secured payments and AutoPay service.
Table of Contents
Indigo Card Important Details & Links
|Indigo Card Official Website||https://www.indigocard.com/|
|Indigo MasteCard Page||https://www.myindigocard.com/|
|Customer Service Help Page||https://www.indigocard.com/faq|
|Indigo Credit Card Application Online||https://www.indigocard.com/invite|
|Check For Indigo Card Pre-Qualification||https://www.indigocard.com/pre-qualify|
|Indigo Card Online Account Access||CLICK HERE|
|Online Registration For Account Access||CLICK HERE|
|Retrieve Your Forgotten Username or Password||CLICK HERE|
|Indigo MasterCard Review 2023||CLICK HERE|
Indigo Card Login Steps
- Visit the Indigo online account access link given above.
- Enter your username and password.
- In the end, hit the “Log In” option.
- Manage your Indigo MasterCard account online and make payments.
How To Retrieve Indigo Login Username & Password:
- First, visit the Indigo Sign In username and password retrieval link given in the table above.
- There are two sections: Reset Password and Forgot Username.
- To change the password, navigate to the “Reset Password” section.
- Enter details like username, last four digits of the card, DOB and SSN.
- Finally, hit the Reset Password option.
- You can enter and set your new Indigo mastercard login password.
- To find your username, scroll down to the “Forgot Username” section.
- Enter your 16-digit account number, date of birth and social security number.
- Finally, click on the “Request Username” option.
- You can see your Indigo credit login username printed on the computer screen.
Indigo Payment Online
- Go to this Indigo MasterCard payment link: myindigocard.com
- Enter the required sign in username and password.
- Click on the log in option.
- Navigate to the Indigo Payments section.
- Make a payment to pay the indigo bill.
Indigo Credit Card Payment By Phone Call
To pay your indigo card bill, you can also make a phone call on this indigo credit card payment number: 1-800-353-5920 and ask the call representative to make payment over the phone.
Indigo Card Payment By Mail Address
It is possible to pay your indigo credit card bill by sending the money to the payment address provided below, and the mail must reach the destination address before the due date to avoid penalty.
|Indigo Credit Card Payment Address||Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 23039 Columbus, GA 31902-3039|
Indigo Card Customer Service
The Indigo Credit Card Customer Service Number is 1-800-353-5920, a toll-free phone number for seeking support. In addition, you can send documents via Fax to this fax number:1-503-268-4711.
|Indigo Card Customer Service Number 2023||1-800-353-5920|
|Technical Support Number||1-800-705-5144|
|Correspondence Address||Genesis FS Card Services|
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
|Contact Us Page||https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Landing/ContactUs|
Also, read this: Yamaha Credit Card