Find complete information regarding Citibank Kawasaki Credit Cards, like how to login into your Kawasaki account online, all Kawasaki Cards, payment methods, customer service phone numbers, and Kawasaki corporate office in the U.S.A. Kawasaki is a Japanese corporation founded on 15th October 1986.
Kawasaki is famous for its high-speed racing bikes, heavy engines, gas turbines, robots, pumps, aerospace etc. Kawasaki also provides credit card facilities to its regular and trusted buyers for their convenience when purchasing motorbikes and various other parts. Kawasaki credit cardholder can use their card only in authorised dealerships. Kawasaki Citibank is famous worldwide and has buyers across the world.
Keep reading this page to get solutions to all queries related to the Kawasaki card payment methods, step-by-step Kawasaki online account access process, Kawasaki customer service number, Kawasaki corporate office address etc.
|Kawasaki Official Website||https://www.kawasaki.com/en-us/|
|Kawasaki accountonline access website||http://kawasaki.accountonline.com/|
|Retrieve User ID||https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_KAWA#retrieve|
|Forgot Reset Password||https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_KAWA#reset|
|Kawasaki Credit Card Online Account Registration||https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSenroll/registration?pageName=registration&siteId=PLCN_KAWA|
Table of Contents
Kawasaki Login Steps
- Visit the official page of Kawasaki by clicking here.
- Enter your login credentials like user id & password.
- Press the ”Sign In” button.
- You have successfully logged into your Kawasaki account.
- Now, you can manage your Kawasaki account via this online dashboard.
How To Reset Your Kawasaki Account Password
- Visit the official page of Kawasaki.
- Click on the ”Forgot Password” button below the Sign-in option.
- Enter your Kawasaki credit card number, cardholder name, and security code, followed by the last four digits of your SSN.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Type your new password and confirm it.
- Go back, and log in with the new password.
How To Retrieve Your Kawasaki User ID
- Go to the Kawasaki credit card official website.
- Click on the ”Retrieve User ID” button below the Sign option.
- Provide your credit card number, cardholder name, security code, and last four digits of your SSN.
- Hit the ”Verify” button.
- You will receive your Kawasaki User ID in your registered email.
- Note down the user id somewhere for future use.
Kawasaki Payment Methods
Cardholders have three options for making their Kawasaki Credit Card Payment as follows:
- Kawasaki Credit Card Online Payment.
- Kawasaki Credit Card Payment by phone call
- Kawasaki Credit Card Payment by mail.
Kawasaki Card Payment Online
- Visit the Kawasaki credit card site.
- Log in with your User ID and password.
- Proceed for payment.
- Select your dues and submit.
- You have successfully made your payment online.
- Download the payment receipt for further use.
Kawasaki Pay By A Phone Call
- Dial the number 1-877-527-4519.
- Provide details asked by the client.
- Payment successfully made.
Pay Kawasaki Bill Through Mail Address
You can also make payment by mailing at the Kawasaki office at:
Kawasaki Credit Card Payments, PO Box 90011006, Louisville KY 40290-1006.Kawasaki Credit Card Payment Address
You can send Overnight payments by Overnight Delivery Express Payments ATTN:
Consumer payment Dept., 6716 Grade Lane,
Building 9; Suite 910,
Louisville, KY 40213
Kawasaki Customer Service
The Kawasaki credit card service phone number is 1-877-527-4519. All the cardholders can call this number to raise any queries regarding payments, addresses, warranties etc. And there is also a technical assistance number: 1-877-836-3527.
Kawasaki Corporate Office Address
The corporate office address is as follows:
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
PO Box 25252
Sant Ana, CA 92799-5252
Kawasaki Social Media Links
What is the Kawasaki customer service toll-free number?
The toll-free number is (866) 802-9381. Other customer service numbers are (855) 687-2070 and (949) 460 -5755.
What are the Kawasaki office opening hours?
Kawasaki offices are open from Monday to Friday, and office working hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to contact an online Kawasaki credit card client?
First, visit this contact URL- “https://kmc.custhelp.com/app/contact_online”. Now, fill out the online contact form to get a mail or reply from the Kawasaki credit card client.
What are the Kawasaki credit card interest rates?
Kawasaki card interest rates depend upon creditworthiness. And eligible purchases will be charged 0 APR for 12 months. Thereafter, you will be charged 9.99%, 12.99% or 14.99% APR depending on credit worthiness.
How can you apply for a Kawasaki credit card?
Go to the official website of Kawasaki Credit card and click on the ” Register Your Card” option. Enter the required details and submit them for further processing.