In this blog, you will find complete information regarding Kawasaki Credit Card like how to login into your Kawasaki credit card account, all Kawasaki Cards, Kawasaki payment methods, Kawasaki credit card customer service phone number, Kawasaki corporate office in the U.S.A. Kawasaki is a Japanese corporation founded on 15th October 1986.
Kawasaki is famous for its high-speed racing bikes, heavy engines, gas turbines, robots, pumps, aerospace etc. Kawasaki also provides credit card facilities to its regular and trusted buyers for their convenience in purchasing motorbikes and various other parts. Kawasaki credit cardholder can use their card only in the authorised dealerships. Kawasaki is famous worldwide and has buyers across the world.
Keep reading this page to get solutions to all queries related to the Kawasaki Credit card payment methods, step by step Kawasaki account login process, Kawasaki customer service phone number, Kawasaki corporate office address etc.
- 1 How To Login Into Your Kawasaki Credit Card Account
- 2 How To Reset Your Kawasaki Account Password
- 3 How To Retrieve Your Kawasaki User ID
- 4 What Are The Different Ways Of Making Kawasaki Payments
- 5 Kawasaki Card Overnight Payment Sending Address
- 6 Kawasaki Credit Card Service Phone Number
- 7 Kawasaki Credit Card Payment Address
- 8 Kawasaki Corporate Office Address
How To Login Into Your Kawasaki Credit Card Account
- Visit the official page of Kawasaki by clicking here.
- Enter your login credentials like user id & password.
- Press the ”Sign In” button.
- You have successfully logged into yor Kawasaki account.
- Now, you can manage your kawasaki account via this online dashboard.
How To Reset Your Kawasaki Account Password
- Visit the official page of Kawasaki.
- Click on the ”Forgot Password” button below Sign in option.
- Enter your Kawasaki credit card number, card holder name, security code followed by the last for digits of your SSN.
- Enter the OTP recieved on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Type your new password and confirm it.
- Go back, and login with the new password.
How To Retrieve Your Kawasaki User ID
- Go to the Kawasaki credit card official website.
- Click on ”Retrieve User ID” button below Sign option.
- Provide your credit card number, card holder name, security code, last four digits of SSN.
- Hit the ”Verify” button.
- You will recieve your Kawasaki User ID in your registered email.
- Note down the user id somewhere for future use.
What Are The Different Ways Of Making Kawasaki Payments
Cardholders have three options of making their Kawasaki Credit Card Payment as follows:
- Kawasaki Credit Card Online Payment Method.
- Kawasaki Credit Card Payment by phone call
- Kawasaki Credit Card Payment by mail.
How To Make Kawasaki Card Payment Online
- Visit the kawsaki credit card site.
- Login with your User ID and password.
- Proceed for payment.
- Select your dues and submit.
- You have successfully made your payment online.
- Download the payment receipt for further use.
Make Kawasaki Card Payment By A Phone Call
- Dial the number 1-877-527-4519.
- Provide with details asked by the client.
- Payment successfully made.
Complete Kawasaki Card Payment Through Mail
You can also make payment by mailing at Kawasaki office at:
Kawasaki Credit Card Payments,
PO Box 90011006, Louisville
Kawasaki Card Overnight Payment Sending Address
You can send Overnight payments by Overnight Delivery Express Payments ATTN:
Consumer payment Dept., 6716 Grade Lane,
Building 9; Suite 910,
Louisville, KY 40213
Kawasaki Credit Card Service Phone Number
The Kawasaki credit card service phone number is 1-877-527-4519. All the cardholders can call this number for raising any queries regarding payments, address, warranties etc.
Kawasaki Credit Card Payment Address
Kawasaki Card Payments,
PO Box 90011006,
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
Kawasaki Corporate Office Address
The corporate office address is as follows:
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
PO Box 25252
Sant Ana, CA 92799-5252
What is the Kawasaki customer service toll-free number?
The toll-free number is (866) 802-9381. Other customer service numbers are (855) 687-2070 and (949) 460 -5755.
What are the Kawasaki Office opening hours?
Kawasaki offices are opened from Monday to Friday and office working hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to contact an online Kawasaki credit card client?
First, visit this contact URL- “https://kmc.custhelp.com/app/contact_online”. Now, fill the online contact form to get a mail or reply from the Kawasaki credit card client.
What are the Kawasaki credit card interest rates?
Kawasaki card interest rates depend upon creditworthiness. And eligible purchases will be charged 0 APR for 12 months. Thereafter you will be charged 9.99%, 12.99% or 14.99% APR depending on creditworthiness.
How can you apply for a Kawasaki credit card?
Go to the official website of Kawasaki Credit card and click on the ” Register Your Card” option. Enter the required and details and submit them for further process.