Every time you purchase something from Flipkart you earn some Flipkart supercoins. You might have thought about what are the Flipkart supercoins for. Well, the supercoins are of many uses and can also be applied as a discount during the time of payment. Here in this blog am going to explain to you how to recharge your phone number with the help of Flipkart supercoins.
You can recharge any network including Reliance Jio, Airtel, BSNL and Vodafone Idea (Vi) using supercoins. The Flipkart super coin also supports DTH Recharge, Bill Payment, Broadband, LPG Booking, etc. Flipkart Plus members can also redeem exclusive rewards available in the rewards section.
- 1 What is A Flipkart Supercoin
- 2 How To Earn Flipkart Supercoins
- 3 How To Use Flipkart SuperCoins For Mobile Recharge
What is A Flipkart Supercoin
Flipkart Supercoins is a type of system that rewards its customers for every purchase made on Flipkart. Flipkart Supercoins can be used to redeem exciting rewards like mobile recharge vouchers, discounts while purchasing something from Flipkart etc.
How To Earn Flipkart Supercoins
A Flipkart plus member earns 4 Supercoins for every rupee 100 spend and a maximum of 100 supercoins per order while the non-plus member earns 2 supercoins for every rupee 100 spent and a maximum of 50 supercoins per order. You can also play games to earn more Supercoins available in the Flipkart app.
How To Use Flipkart SuperCoins For Mobile Recharge
- Launch the Flipkart mobile App.
- First, Download the flipkart mobile app from Google Play Store or App store.
- Create a new account on the Flipkart app.
- If old user, login to your Flipkart account via registered mobile number or email id.
- Tap on the middle button located at the bottom of the app.
- Now, click on the Smartstore option.
- Go for “Mobile Recharge”.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number that you want to recharge via Flipkart Supercoins.
- Select your SIM network type: Prepaid/Postpaid
- Choose your SIM operator following your location.
- Enter the recharge amount or select the suitable plan from the list.
- After that tap on the Recharge now button that will lead you to confirmation page, if you have any promocode then you can apply or else procced for payment.
- Enter the OTP recieved on your registered mobile number.
- After that you will be directed to payment page where you need to make the balance payment.
- After completing the payment process you will reach the final page where you can see that your recharge using Flipkart supercoins has been successfully done.
Can we transfer Flipkart Supercoins to another account?
No, the Flipkart supercoins cannot be transferred or gifted to another account. One can only redeem their earned supercoins.
Can I buy Flipkart Supercoins?
No, we cannot buy Flipkart supercoins. It can only be earned by purchasing products from the Flipkart app or site.
What is the validity of Supercoins?
Flipkart Supercoins are valid only for 1 year. After 1 year they become useless and cannot be used.
What is the value of 1 Supercoin in rupee?
The value of 1 Supercoin in rupee is rupee 1. You can apply supercoins while purchasing anything from Flipkart and the product amount gets reduced by the number of supercoins applied.
Can I convert Flipkart Supercoins into cash?
No, It is not possible to convert Flipkart Supercoins into cash. There are no such tricks or hacks for converting Flipkart Supercoins to cash.