This blog post will give detailed information on Target’s credit card online account access process to manage your account and make payments. In addition, you will learn Target Red card’s various payment options and customer service contact details for quick help and support.
Target Red Card is a credit card provided by Target Corporation, one of the largest retail chains in the United States. The Red Card offers benefits to Target shoppers, including a 5% discount on most purchases made at Target stores and on Target.com, free shipping on Target.com orders, and an extended return period. The company also offers debit cards.
Table of Contents
Target Red Card Important Details & Links
|Target Official Website
|Credit Card Page
|Features and Offers
|5% discount on Target purchases, no annual fees, free 2-day shipping, get extra return time, etc.
|Apply Online For Target Red Card
|Target Red Card Online Account Access
|Online Registration For RedCard Login
|Retrieve Forgotten Username & Reset Password
|Redcard Help Page
|Target Store Locator
|Target Credit Card Top Deals
|iOS | Android
Target Red Card Login Steps
- Visit this redcard login link: https://rcam.target.com/
- Navigate to the “Sign in to Manage My RedCard” section.
- Enter your target credit card account username and password.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” box.
- You have been successfully logged into your redcard online account.
After logging in, you can perform actions like adding or removing cardholders, managing card PINs, viewing credit card statements, making payments, etc.
How To Retrieve Forgotten Target Card Login Username & Reset Password
- First, visit the target redcard sign in website given above.
- Scroll down and click on this text, “Forgot your username or password?”.
- Enter your email address and hit the “Submit” option.
- You can also click the “Get username with card info” option to recover your username by providing credit card details.
- To reset the password, go to the “Forgot Password” section.
- Enter your username and email address.
- Hit the “Submit” option and set a new password.
Target Red Card Payment Online
- Go to the target card account access link given in the table above.
- Type your user ID and password.
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
- Move to the “Payments” section.
- Check for the pending bill and make a payment.
Target Credit Card Payment By Phone Call
Target card customers can also pay their due bills by calling this target bill pay phone number: 1-800-424-6888 and requesting the call representative to make payment over the phone.
|Target Red Card Payment Number
Target Bill Pay By Mail Address
There is also another method to pay target redcard, which can be done by sending the billing amount to the payment mailing address provided below.
|Target Credit Card Payment Address
|Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
So, these were the several options for target pay bills. You can go for any one of the methods you like to make credit card payments.
Target Red Card Customer Service
The target redcard customer service number is 1-800-424-6888 for the United States. You can also send a message online to the support team by logging into the online account portal: Manage my RED card. Other contact details are provided below in the table.
|Target Online Customer Service
|Target Credit Card and Target Mastercard (U.S.)
|Target Mastercard (outside the U.S.)
|Target Debit Card
|For relay service
|Target Online Help
How To Apply For Target Red Card
There are several ways to apply for a target credit card, including online, by mail, and by visiting nearby target stores. For the online method, you have to visit the red card online application link provided in the table and submit the form by entering the required details to apply online.
Talking about the second method, you can also take a printout of the download credit card application form, fill it out properly and send it to the mailing address provided in the form itself. The last method involves visiting your nearby target store and asking the store representative to apply for a red card.
How To Check Target Red Card Application Status
To check your target red card application status, dial the 1800 target number and wait until you are asked to enter your account number. After providing your account number, you have to press “0” for the call to get connected to one of the live customer service representatives.
When the call gets connected, request the call representative to check the status of your credit card application.
Target Social Media Accounts
Also, read this: Coldwater Creek Credit Card